Niftylift 120T Telescopic boom Lifting Platform
The Nifty 120 is a robust and versatile, road-towable, trailer mounted cherry picker, a safe alternative to ladders and scaffolds.
Retractable axles allow it to pass through an 1.5 metre opening giving better access to applications.
It comes with hydraulic outriggers and manual levelling. Operation is quick, easy and precise due to reliable fully proportional controls. Its versatile battery power pack enables it to work inside and out, quietly and with zero emissions.
We do recommend that you use a harnesses and lanyard. These cannot be hired out, however basic harnesses can be purchased from our shop. We do not insist that you have an IPAF certificate to use this machine but whoever is going to be using the machine MUST have a ‘Handover Course’ when it is delivered or collected.
Basic specifications and dimensions are below but please see Manufacturers Spec Sheet tab for detailed dimensions.
- Max working height 12.20m (please see attached spec sheet for working envelope diagram)
- Max working outreach 6.10m (please see attached spec sheet for working envelope diagram)
- Weight 1195kg
- Length 5.75m
- Telescopic upper arm
- Electric powered (battery may need to be charged overnight – 240v)
- Hydraulic controls
- Hydraulic outriggers
- Ball hitch tow bar
- Needs to be reversed by vehicle, or pushed manually into position
- Outrigger pads can be supplied (please ask upon booking)
Outrigger Pads recommended – Can be hired at an additional cost of £20 + VAT for a set of 4.
Please call for prices